Monday, January 23, 2012

Beautiful Lengths

I am always proud to call Adam my husband, but today really proves why!
Throughout the past few weeks, Adam has been debating whether he wanted to cut his hair for Pantene Beautiful Lengths, or if he wanted to keep growing it out for Locks of Love. Both of these organizations make wigs for people who have lost their hair due to chemo and other health related issues. These organizations are near and dear to our hearts since we have both had family members to fight cancer!
Well today, he finally made his decision! I received a text message asking if I wanted to cut his hair tonight! I told him that I would love to do it ;) so when I got home, we set to work.
Step 1: Straighten those curly locks!!
It's sad when your husband has prettier hair than you! HAHA
Step 2: Make multiple ponytails! (This was so fun for me)
Isn't he a cutie? :)
Step 3: Set Up the Barber Shop & Cut Ponytails!
Not sure who's more nervous!!
First Cut
One Ponytail Left
Step 4: Clean it Up
Wow... This scared me!
Bye Bye Long Hair
He was scared I messed it up!
I honestly don't know if I like short or long better!!
Step 5: Send it off~ Adam is donating his hair to Pantene Beautiful Lengths in memory of his grandmother who passed away in October after a battle with cancer! This is why I am so proud!
If you would like more information on either of these organizations, here are their websites:

No comments:

Post a Comment